Desktop Engineer IRequisition R020095 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - Technology & Infrastructure Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Support both internal desktop devices as well as remotely connected devices in a primarily Windows Enterprise environment. Provide technical leadership to the desk side support team and assist in advanced trouble shooting. Provide expert judgment and analysis for the design and implementation of desktop systems. Package applications for distribution across the enterprise. Support enterprise printing environments.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or at least 5 years previous work experience.
* Sets direction for new processes and facilitates the process of change.
* Has ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
* Must be able to pay close attention to details and understand written and oral instructions.
* Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
* Must be able to work well under time constraints.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
* Travel in region up to 50%.
It is expected that all of the Principal Duties and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Bon Secours Mercy Health, which are: Compassion, Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Sacredness of Life and Service.
* Serves as the primary point of contact for Microsoft SCCM administration.
* Experience with WISE or Flexera Admin Studio. * May script, test and deploy automated desktop solutions.
* Serve as a technical resource for complex desktop-related issues.
* Manages desktop/laptop images including, patches and performance/process enhancements.
* Assist with developing methodologies for determining which applications can be converted to utilize APP-V packaging.
* Provide APP-V Knowledge.
* Provide complete documentation for all packaging activity.
* Other duties as assigned.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Technology & Infrastructure
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP