HR Technology Systems Architect - KronosRequisition R023761 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Human Resources - Strategic HR Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The HRTS Kronos Solutions Architect will provide leadership technology related projects including modifications, customizations, and upgrades, adoption of new functionality, reporting, and use of data stored in HR Systems.The HRTS Kronos Solutions Architect will serve as the primary liaison between HR Functional Leaders, IT function, and Mercy Health vendors, to leverage their expertise in business analysis and experience with HCM Systems.This role will recommend and lead implementation of solutions that enable the organization to achieve its strategic and operational goals.The HRTS Kronos Solutions Architect is responsible for providing leadership, planning, project management, for the design and oversight of HR Technology initiatives in support of organizational goals and practices.The Solutions Architect will manage the HRTS Analyst in their functional area.
- Leads and drives the delivery of high-quality maintenance, improvements, and project initiatives by coordinating with functional and technical staff, leads system-related projects and initiatives (such as, new releases, adoption, and implementation of new functionality, and business process changes) in HR, including implementation, review, and testing prior to go-live.
- Map business processes to HCM Business Process, identify strategies, risks, and options when gaps are identified, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet business requirements while staying consistent with native architecture.
- Maintain awareness of current trends and new Workday functionality, providing recommendations to HR Leadership and functional departments on how to take advantage of these new functionalities.
- Mentor, guide, and actively share knowledge across all team members to enhance in-house expertise.
- Provide frequent and clear communications regarding the status of initiatives, keeping stakeholders informed of changes and work that is in progress
- Work with HRTS Director to lead strategic and tactical planning, and build strategic roadmap
- Propose enhancements and integrations with other digitalization technologies and platforms as needed to meet HR functional strategies.
- Work alongside the integration team to design, configure, and test integrations between internal systems and external vendors.
- Advise functional departments on best practices for Workday business process (BP) and system updates, and other configuration changes.
- Ensure alignment with Employee Services support functions and business processes.
Required Minimum Education:
Combination of post-secondary education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:
3-5 years experience working with Kronos
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:Workday experience
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Strategic HR
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP