Operational Reporting Analyst - Contact CenterRequisition R026480 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Operational Reporting Analyst is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and communicating contact center metrics to Access360 Supervisors and Leadership. Reporting through the Business Intelligence & Analytics role, the operational reporting associate will be a key team member whose primary function is to support the success of contact center by generating accurate and timely reports on contact center performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Write standard contact center performance reports according to business specifications and work with the Lead to determine the distribution and presentation of reports to key stakeholders.
- Work with Manager Contact Center Analytics and Contact Center Lead to develop and reporting dashboards and associate score cards for the contact center Write and run ad hoc reports for contact center in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Manager Contact Center Analytics, Contact Center Lead, and the Forecasting / Scheduling Lead to provide the data and/or reports to proactively manage volumes that impact staffing decisions.
- Articulate contact center performance trends by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from the tools utilized by the contact center.
- Analyze service performance data and provide feedback to QA Leaders and Contact Center Supervisors to help prepare action plans to improve performance.
4 year bachelor degree
Minimum Experience, knowledge, skills and abilities:
Requires 5+ years of related Quality Assurance experience within Healthcare and/or Operations
- Extreme attention to detail and quality
- Strong analytical skills, advanced skills in reporting applications and data modeling software (i.e. Tabelau), and the desire to learn additional skills in this area as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into actionable reporting.
- Works collaboratively with others, establishing credibility and rapport with contact center Leadership and leadership of various shared service functional areas.
- Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, our ideal candidate must be committed to achieving superior results with integrity, sustaining our positive work environment, and embracing working side-by-side with others in a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Experience in a shared service and/or contact center environment.
- Possesses understanding in navigating the data structure for technologies including Salesforce, Epic, and Telephony.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP