PCCE Telecomm Engineer IVRequisition R017860 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - Technology & Infrastructure Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Telecom Engineer IV responsibilities include assisting in enterprise network and telephony designs, implementation and ongoing support of Contact Center infrastructures including both hardware and software components.
Leads efforts to develop and grow enterprise call centers, systems lifecycles and standardization and refresh initiatives across all applicable technologies.Leads efforts in developing routing, admin, call studio scripts and standards.
Candidate should have experience in working with Contact Center peripheral products such as Calabrio, Acqueon, Nuance, Social Minor.Knowledge of CTI integration with Sales Force through Bucher & Suter is a plus.Coordinate with both technical and non-technical staff and vendors on the implementation of complex projects.Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems on both physical and virtual infrastructure platforms.
Recommend, implement and document corrective solutions and preventative measures.Participate in evaluation and recommendation of new technology solutions.
Provide Tier 3/4 support and guidance to IT for all health system and affiliate entities.Document work in the form of policies, standards, work instructions and knowledge base articles.
This position consists of ensuring solutions are delivered in adherence of defined standards and policy.
The Telecom Engineer IV position is expected to lead technical projects as well as provide guidance to team members as needed to ensure quality and delivery of work.
Position guides growth and development of telecom engineers across the enterprise to establish high-functioning and knowledgeable team.
This position is expected to work both independently and with various teams across the Bon Secours Mercy Health enterprise.
Mission/Core Values: It is expected that all of the duties and responsibilities of this position will be performed in a manner consistent with the Ministry’s Standards of Behavior (CARE; Compassion: seeks to understand, listen and explain; Advocate: is the voice for the vulnerable;Respect: demonstrates the highest regard for and welcomes all people; Excellence: commits to the highest standard of quality care, joyful service, and teamwork) and in a manner that reflects the core values of Mercy Health which are: Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Compassion, Sacredness of Life and Service. All supervisors and above are expected to model the organizational mission and values through their daily actions, decision making and priority setting. All supervisors and above are expected to develop, implement and monitor short and long range plans to meet or surpass standards consistent with the overall strategic plan.
- Engage in tier 3 and 4 troubleshooting on issues identified with deployed services, providing resolution and remediation
- Recommend, implement and document corrective solutions and preventative measures
- Coordinate with both technical and non-technical staff and vendors on the implementation of complex projects
- Perform daily prioritization of work to ensure assigned project and incident SLA requirements are met
- Provide training and mentoring on technologies to peers and colleagues
- Assist with the evaluation and recommendation of technical solutions based on requirements, ranging from group to enterprise wide deployments
- Perform tasks related to the operation, servicing, trouble shooting, and administration of platform technologies:
- Datacenter voice platforms
- Distribution layer networking platforms
- Enterprise Wireless
- Cisco products including UCCX, PCCE, CUCM, UCXN, ISE, Nexus and other core route/switch products
- Multi Datacenter high availability and load balancing
- Virtualization platforms
- WAN Communications and QOS
- Mentor team performance and efficiency and make recommendations for process improvements resulting in increased quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Champion a culture of coaching and development with a focus on team engagement
- Assist with setting, communicating and supporting individual and team goals
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Technology & Infrastructure
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP