Physical Therapy PRN- IP/ARU-Anderson Hospital
At Mercy Health, our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career, we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Mercy shares its profits with its employees and the relationships I have made with my coworkers and managers have been extremely valuable.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
Physical Therapy PRN- IP/ARU-Anderson HospitalRequisition R076592 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Physical Therapy - Anderson Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
- Evaluates, plans, and implements Physical Therapy services for patient according to standards of practice of the profession, laws governing practice by the State of Ohio, and facility and department policies and procedures. Collaborates with the patient, family, and treatment team to maximize functional outcomes for the patient.
- Obtains and interprets prescriptions/orders for services with physician/referral source as required. Assesses and evaluates patients using appropriate non-standardized and standardized tests. Ensures completion of patient pre-certification/authorization requirements as needed. Demonstrates knowledge in growth and development necessary for evaluation of adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients (pediatric as required by site).
- Develops individualized treatment program consistent with patient’s age, diagnosis, functional status, and personal goals. The patient and/or family are included in development of attainable goals.
- Selects and administers appropriate techniques, modalities, and interventions to maximize outcomes. Monitors patient’s response to treatment and modifies the plan as needed. Demonstrates knowledge in growth and development necessary for treatment of adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. (pediatric as required by site) Locations for treatment and evaluation include the hospital/clinic and settings in the community.
Required Minimum Education:
4 year Bachelors Degree- Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Graduate of accredited program in Physical Therapy with minimum of Bachelor’s degree. Holds a current Physical Therapy license from the State of Ohio in good standing. Maintains CPR Certification.
Graduate of accredited program in Physical Therapy with Doctorate level degree. Preferred- Certification in a specialty area, for example: OCS, SCS, NDT, Lymphedema, Women’s Health, etc.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Physical Therapy - Anderson
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- LPN - Eastgate Family Medicine- Mercy Health Physicians Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio
- RN Registered Nurse / Cardiac Step Down / Springfield Regional Medical Center Springfield, Ohio
- RN (Registered Nurse) - ED - Mercy St. Charles - PRN Toledo, Ohio