RN Cincinnati Float Pool - up to $64/hr with Sign on Bonus Eligible - Mercy Health
At Mercy Health, our nurses are able to see the impact they can have on our patients’ lives. We encourage and support our nurses as they develop and grow in their profession. Whether you are a new graduate nurse or joining us further along in your career, we have opportunities and multiple career path options for you. Every patient means the world to someone and at Mercy Health our nurses mean the world to us.
“Mercy shares its profits with its employees and the relationships I have made with my coworkers and managers have been extremely valuable.”
What makes a successful Nurse at Mercy Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Compassion — We commit to accompanying those we serve with mercy and tenderness, recognizing that "being with" is as important as "doing for".
- Human dignity — We commit to upholding the sacredness of life and being respectful and inclusive of everyone.
- Service — We commit to providing the highest quality in every dimension of our ministry.
- Stewardship — We commit to promoting the responsible use of all human and financial resources, including Earth itself.
- Integrity — We commit to acting ethically and modeling right relationships in all of our individual and organizational encounters.
RN Cincinnati Float Pool - up to $64/hr with Sign on Bonus Eligible - Mercy HealthRequisition R090870 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Network Transformation - Cincinnati Regional Office Shift Evenings/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
*** Enhanced incentives of up to $64/hour based on your years of experience***
You are called to serve and we are called to serve you! We are serving you by offering:
- Higher Pay Scales and Sign-On Incentives
- Flexible Scheduling to live the life you DESERVE
- Rewarding Higher Differentials When Working on the Weekend!
Summary of Primary Function
Delivers patient care utilizing the nursing process through data collection and assessment, identifies and determines the priority of patient’s problems/needs, and evaluates the process and outcome of nursing care; coordinates, provides and directs patient teaching activities and coordinates the care provided by health team members.
Essential Job Functions
In collaboration with the interdisciplinary care team, conducts initial and ongoing patient assessment, analyzes assessment data, creates a plan of care, implements treatment and evaluates treatment effectiveness; administers medications in a safe manner consistent with the State of Practice and Bon Secours Mercy Health policies and procedures; serves as point of contact for patients' care coordination throughout hospital departments.Acts as a patient safety advocate by participating in ongoing quality improvement in the department.Incorporates the professional practice model into care delivery
• Knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and future innovations
• Nursing judgment and skill based on principles of the biological, physical, behavioral, and social sciences
• Application of the nursing process in patient care delivery
• Coordination of patient care delivery
• Evaluation of professional nursing practice to optimize goals and outcomes
• Health teaching and health promotion
• Patient advocacy and partnership
• Interprofessional collaboration and leadership
• Understanding and utilization of office and clinical technologies
• Compassionate, relationship-based approach to help find meaning in illness, suffering, pain, and existence
• Integration of quality improvement, evidence based practices and research in practice
• Accountability for professional actions
• Effective stewardship of available resources
• Conflict management and resilience
• Authority for delegating activities to others, while remaining responsible and accountable for outcomes
BLS Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (preferred)
Valid nursing license from the state of practice (required)
Associate of Nursing, nursing (required)
Diploma in Nursing (required)
Bachelors of Science, nursing (preferred)
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:Network Transformation - Cincinnati Regional Office
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse
You will have days where you are the sole reason that someone is alive. You won’t find that in any other career.Michael W. Registered Nurse
Paid Time Off
Recently Viewed Jobs
- Community Health Navigator Toledo, Ohio
- Student Nurse Extern Ortho/Neuro Mercy Health Lorain Lorain, Ohio
- Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Home Health/ $7500 Sign on Bonus !!! Youngstown, Ohio