Search Marketing Specialist SEO and PPCRequisition R006250 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Marketing - Brand Strategy Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Search Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the continued implementation and growth of paid and organic search marketing efforts leading to growth in reach and conversion across web properties. This role is responsible for the execution related tactics associated with the management of paid keyword campaigns (PPC advertising), keyword, and organic search engine optimization strategies
- Assist in the ongoing creation, editing, management, organization, and optimization of organizational web content.
- Conduct on-page SEO across all Bon Secours Mercy Health web properties to ensure pages are ranking for target keywords.
- Implement information architecture best practices when building future site areas and re-architecting existing web pages and microsites.
- Report on keyword rankings across key areas and optimize content accordingly to enhance Bon Secours Mercy Health's presence in search engines.
- Manage and optimize ongoing pay-per-click search advertising campaigns for core areas of focus at the brand, service line and local levels.
- Analyze and report on changes in search-related growth, constantly iterating and optimizing paid and organic search marketing campaigns based on data.
- Conduct keyword analysis to determine which keywords are primary and secondary targets for ranking across web areas.
- Implement local search optimization efforts for location-based web assets.
- Perform keyword research to inform opportunities for new web content creation.
- Work with key stakeholders to get new content online for new projects and make updates existing content updated with search engine marketing best practices in mind.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Marketing - Brand Strategy
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP