Senior System Data AnalystRequisition R018632 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Strategy - Administration Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
This position is responsible for developing strategic operational information, to better serve Harness Health Partner’s businesses and employers, and improve the health of HHP client employees.This work will differentiate HHP in the national market place.
- Leads and executes medical and pharmacy claims reviews, trending, and forecasting
- Gathers and processes business intelligence through employer assessments using existing data or purchased data, and able to use mapping software.
- Develops and reports KPIs associated with all service lines
- Models population health trends and compares to baselinecohorts .Uses such data to assist Director is ROI analysis.
Leads efforts to develop data warehouse, to include design, data import, data extract, and reporting.
Provides critical data elements that are embedded into proforma. Accountable for ongoing measurement of the actual performance versus the projected performance.
Designs executive reports that relay both process and outcome metrics for all programs.
Develops operational reports out of the Systoc database.Manages data quality and partners with operations to establish accountability within the operations team.
Develops and manages select reports out of the Salesforce database
Able to extract data out of Epic through the use of Clarity
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics or Finance
- Masters Degree in Business, Computer Science
- Five to seven years of progressive healthcare experience.
- Three to five years experience analyzing data using standard statistical tools and methodologies.
- Tableau andCrystal reporting.Power BI, SQL Development-Microsoft SQL server, relationship database design, Microsoft office (Excel & Access); Sophisticated Dashboard development
- Ability to research, organize and analyze data to support effective decision-making.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player and work with people of diverse backgrounds and at all levels.
- Ability to take initiative, use sound judgment, make independent decisions, work with tight deadlines and be flexible.
- Experience working with customer dashboards, KPI’s, Metrics, Data Warehouse Management.
- Experience with customer invoicing would be preferred.
- Experience Financial result reporting.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Strategy - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP