Healthcare Business Operations AnalystRequisition R016930 Market Lima, OH Department SS Analytics Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Business Operations Analyst provides operational-focused analytics support to drive performance within the markets of Bon Secours Mercy Health. This role serves as the primary liaison between Group/Market leadership and analytics infrastructure to identify operational improvements within the hospital and other ambulatory and healthcare settings. Using existing tools, and assisting in the development of new tools, this role provides industry-leading analyses and information to drive positive financial and qualitative outcomes.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with operational leaders in the group and market structure to provide analytics support for operational initiatives including variation reduction, operational effectiveness, and other performance improvement projects.
- Assist with deploying system initiatives in the markets to drive performance using available tools (Strata, Epic, Workday, etc)
- Collaborate with Analytics leadership to prioritize new opportunities or data builds where the development of new tools may be warranted.
- Assist with data validation, development of new analytical tools, and work with other Analysts to evaluate ministry usefulness. Understand catalogue of existing reports and analytical tools and provide end users support, including understanding where the data is housed.
- Serve as an active participant in the data governance process to help facilitate standardizations and master data management (MDM)
- Required Minimum Education: Healthcare, Business or Related field. May consider 5+ years of decision support experience in lieu of degree.
- Preferred Education: Graduate Degree (Masters)
- Have familiarity with various BI tools including but not limited to Strata, McKesson HPM, PowerBI, Tableau, Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with hospital operations.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP