Ultrasound 1 Registry - Ultrasound - Mercy Health Allen HospitalRequisition R010193 Market Lorain, OH Department Radiology - Ultrasound - Allen Medical Center Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Under the direction and supervision of a radiologist/physician, performs duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures in the use of ultrasound for diagnosis of disease or pathology. Must use various ultrasound modalities dependent on the type of anatomy being examined. Must be proficient in recognizing cross-sectional anatomy and understanding of related technology. Demonstrates favorable guest relations and continues to promote values of the hospital in daily work performance. May also perform other related patient care duties.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of ultrasound practices and procedures at a level normally acquired though completion of an A.S. or B.S. in Diagnostic Medical Sonography(DMS) and /or completion of an AMA approved DMS program.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer or registry eligible.
- At least one-year work or call experience preferred.
- CPR certification required.
Working Conditions Reporting Relationships
- Normal patient care environment with little exposure to noise, dust, temperature and the like.
- Frequent exposure to radiation with little chance of injury when established safety procedures are followed.
- Substantial physical effort exerted up to fifty percent of the time.
- Ability to walk, stand and bend more than eighty percent of the time.
- Frequent (fifty to eighty percent of work time) exposure to adverse conditions.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Radiology - Ultrasound - Allen Medical Center
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP