Business Development AnalystRequisition R030815 Market Toledo, OH Department SS Strategy - Administration Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
Essential Job Functions:
- Generates and disseminates standardized reports for key decision-makers
- Works with system and group analysts to ensure standard definitions, formulas, evaluative criteria, etc. are developed for and applied to analyses, e.g., market share, service lines, competitive overviews, etc.
- Evaluates data, databases and processes to ensure data integrity and validity
- Secures authorizations/documentation required for transmitting data to 3rd party vendors
- Provides validation of data from 3rd party business intelligence analytics
- Research Analyst will utilize 7-10+ years of experience to mentor others, lead key department initiatives, and act as an expert resource
- Minimum Education: BA/BS
- Preferred Education: MA
- 3-5 years experience in research and analytics field
- Solid experience with healthcare databases, e.g., Strata, Hyperion, OHA Insight, CMS, etc.
- Proficient/advanced user of Excel
- Ability to search and download government and state databases
- Expertise with geo-mapping programs
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Strategy - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP