Educator ErpRequisition R030311 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Supply Chain - ERP & Technology Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
This role serves as the Supply Chain ERP system primary educator. The position does onsite and remote training for key supply chain roles of system administration and support, inventory/receiving and procurement. Develops education related programs for key ERP Supply Chain roles. The position is responsible to develop, manage and maintain all educational material relating to the ERP system as it applies to Supply Chain including standard business process documentation and user guides.
- High school graduate with two year/associates degree in IT or Business required, bachelors degree preferred.
- Must be computer literate, with solid knowledge of basic PC, MS-Office, MS PPT and email tools.
- Two to three years basic ERP support experience in a healthcare environment or in a training/educator role.
- High performing organizational skills to manage projects and timelines. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to positively communicate and work with end users. Must have advance Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Power Point experience; Advance video and media skills, computer skills and education/technical writing skills.
- Strong familiarity with healthcare systems terminology p; understanding of logistics processes preferred. Ability to research, organize and analyze data to support effective decision-making and troubleshooting.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Supply Chain - ERP & Technology
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP