Environmental Service Technician - The Jewish HospitalRequisition R029112 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Environmental Services - Jewish Shift Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Responsible for all related housekeeping duties necessary within an assigned area, to maintain the facility, rented areas and ancillary buildings in a clean, sanitary and safe environment. Report maintenance related items for repair, practice good safety habits, and possess good communication skills.
- Perform cleaning function in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Follows Standard Precautions for Infection Control to protect self and others.
- Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and request repairs as needed.
- In case of fire, internal and/or external disaster performs duties as assigned.
- Assist in cleaning of emergency spills that are observed or reported.
- Assures appropriate supply levels are maintained.
- Observe and report the need for repairs to furniture, building and fixtures.
- Ensures a safe environment.
- Check conference/meeting rooms daily to ensure appropriate arrangement, cleanliness and tidiness of rooms.
- Attends all mandatory, departmental and assigned meetings.
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by management.
Education, Specialized and/or Technical Knowledge Requirements:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Capable of operating equipment and machinery (vacuum, high speed buffer, floor scrubber, carpet extractor).
- Appearance must be clean, neat, and well groomed.
HOURS: Part-Time, 20 hrs/wk, 2:30pm-11:00pm, every other weekend
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Environmental Services - Jewish
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP