Data EngineerRequisition R031317 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Human Resources - Strategic HR Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Workforce Data Engineer works closely with HR Reporting and HR Workforce Insights & Analytics to lead data acquisition and consolidation efforts across HR systems such as Workday and Kronos. Partners with database administrators & data scientists to coordinate data management as well as data warehousing teams to ensure compliance with future-state enterprise data architecture. Responsible for optimizing data solutions & recommending ways to improve data reliability, efficiency & quality.
- Lead data acquisition & consolidation efforts across all HR systems
- Oversee the migration of historic data from legacy HR systems
- Develop automated ETL processes to ingest & standardize raw data sources for analytics & reporting
- Design & implement effective Human Capital Management database solutions
- Ensure data architecture will support the requirements of the HR team
- Evaluate and document data requirements from Reporting & Data Science team members
- Maintain data security of sensitive HR and healthcare data
-4 year Bachelors Degree - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Minimum years of experience:
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Extensive experience with SQL. Expertise with SQL Server Integration Services or other ETL tools.
SAS programming experience. Familiarity with Workday Reporting and Workday Prism.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS Human Resources - Strategic HR
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP