IT Asset Analyst IIIRequisition R023110 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS I&T - Administration Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!The Lead IT Asset Analyst's role is a pivotal part of the team's software asset management program; leading the team with license and compliance knowledge. This role is also responsible for designing, implementing, executing and upholding policies and procedures that track the end to end Lifecyle of IT hardware and software assets, including maintaining the data within the IT asset management (ITAM) repository. This role helps support the daily operations of Asset Management as well as identify best practice and cost saving opportunities for the organization.Essential Job Functions
- Proactively maintains hardware and software lifecycle data within the IT Asset Repository; including, but not limited to asset, license, inventory, procurement, supplier and contractual data elements.
- Process software purchase line items to create licenses or to modify entitlements; define use rights and rules necessary to accurate support license position.
- Licensing subject matter expert; correlating with internal I&T teams and customers to design licensing solutions that are cost effective and align with the company's overall strategy.
- Lead internal software compliance efforts; identifying and documenting areas of risk through on-going data reviews.
- Serves as licensing subject matter expert for the team; mentoring Analysts and Sr. Analysts in developing software license and compliance management skill sets.
- Lead software audit response activities; including interaction with the vendor/publisher, legal, Supply Chain and internal I&T customers.
- Serves as hardware management subject matter expert; defining key hardware criteria important to software licensing needs
- Assists in developing and documenting day to day processes and procedures impacting the overall success of the IT Asset Management service delivery.
- Assists in facilitating software contract renewals and the software budget planning process in partnership with Supply Chain, internal I&T teams and I&T leadership.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:SS I&T - Administration
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP