Client Engagement ExecutiveRequisition R029086 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Shift Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
- This is NOT a Bon Secours Mercy Health position - This position is directly with
The Innovation Institute***
The Client Engagement Executive serves as the onsite ambassador within Bon Secours Mercy Health for the Innovation Institute to establish a presence and act as the relationship lead for BSMH, regularly interfacing with key opinion leaders, administration, physicians and general staff to source commercialization opportunities and accelerate commercialization of new products and business ventures. The Client Engagement Executive reports to a National Director and is supported by National evaluation, product development, IP, sales and commercialization teams and works in collaboration with members of the Bon Secours Mercy Health Innovation team.
The Client Engagement Executive is responsible for building and growing relationships with system executives and innovators and integrating into the fabric of the BSMH community. The Client Engagement Executive serves to build a culture of innovation and collaboration by
effectively navigating organizational structures, identifying and guiding potential commercialization opportunities, and demonstrating the unique value the partnership provides to Bon Secours Mercy Health.
- Lead the innovation program at Bon Secours Mercy Health by building an engagement and outreach program that identifies unmet needs and commercialization opportunities.
- Serve as principal catalyst at health system for Innovation Lab’s mission to create, support and sustain a culture of innovation and to transform healthcare through collaboration.
- Cultivate and nurture productive relationships with executives and key stakeholders in health system.
- Review and screen submissions from member health system for appropriate scope and opportunity based on market and lead efforts to engage clinical faculty within BSMH in structured brainstorming efforts to generate viable product concept disclosures.
- Mentor innovators to help develop high quality submissions through education, individual coaching, facilitated sessions and other strategies.
- Work with Innovation Lab Clinical & Market Intelligence, Product Development, and IP & Market Strategy to facilitate a transparent innovation and technology assessment process.
- Collaborate with fellow team members and integrate across functional areas to exceed BSMH expectations and shared Lab/health system goals.
- Plan and execute innovation challenges, facilitate innovation events and workshops within health system and collaborate on multisystem initiatives/events.
- Regularly track and report on innovation pipeline for BSMH.
- Mentor Client Engagement Associates in their growth and leadership of health systems
- Lead other projects as assigned by National Director.
Degree/Diploma Obtained Required / Preferred
Accreditation & Licensures Required & Preferred
Title Required / Preferred
Experience & Other Requirements
Years of Experience Type of Experience
Bachelors degree or 8+ years working in healthcare, biotech or innovation
*** Bon Secours Mercy Health is a strategic partner and member/owner with The Innovation Institute.
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP