Market Well-Being PartnerRequisition R029475 Market Springfield, OH Department Human Resources - Shared Services 1 (inactive) Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Market Well-being Partner (MWP) will drive activation of associate well-being in their specific local market(s) within the Bon Secours Mercy Health ministry through locally delivered population health programming. The MWP is also responsible for focused programming and resource connections in their local market(s) to support associate health and well-being. The MWP will also be the liaison and representative in their local market(s) for the various benefits offered through the Bon Secours Mercy Health Total Rewards strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, coordinate and implement market-based well-being and recognition programming including but not limited to awareness campaigns, health education/promotion, onsite programs and resources using data to help to focus and tailor programming where modifiable risk factors exist and can help to better target interventions.
- Partner with Well-being & Recognition Operations team to plan and ensure smooth delivery of screenings and events that support the core ministry-wide well-being and recognition programs.
- Partner and lead collaborative work with key local market stakeholders to implement focused programming and resources to support associate well-being and recognition while leveraging data and metrics to drive program decision making.
- Serve as liaison and representative in local market for the various benefits offered through the Bon Secours Mercy Health Total Rewards strategy, as well as lead for well-being programming at various leadership and departmental meetings.
- Provide day-to-day oversight/supervision to onsite well-being employed or contracted resources – including but not limited to fitness specialists, personal trainers, fitness instructors, massage therapists, EAP counselor.
- Manage, monitor and track various onsite health and well-being services and programs, as well as administer as needed needs and interest assessments to determine areas of focus.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and regulatory environment.
4 year/bachelors degree:Health Education and promotion, exercise science/physiology, public health, health care administration, counseling or other allied health field
Graduate Degree (Masters):Public health or related field
Minimum years and type of experience:
- 3 years of well-being programming experience
- Strong analytical, data management and communication skills, effective interpersonal skills, ability to work independently but also collaboratively, innovative thinker, proficient in technology including Microsoft office
Bon Secours Mercy Healthis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:24
Department:Human Resources - Shared Services 1
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP