Nutrition Srvcs Assoc EFY (Union M)Requisition R030854 Market Lorain, OH Department Food and Nutrition - Lorain - Dietary Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
General Summary To provide quality nutrition services through effective communication, accuracy and timeliness to all of the patients, staff and guests of Community Health Partners Regional Medical Center. To demonstrate the philosophy, mission, and values of the hospital at all times.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
§Ability to read, write and perform basic arithmetic at a level normally acquired through completion of a high school education or GED.
§Perform basic mathematical skills and understand monetary values including make/count change.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions and multi-task as assigned.
- Speak English and verbalize menu options/directions clearly, quickly and accurately to patients.
- Six months of prior food service experience preferred.
§Position requires a rotation of hourly schedules, weekends and holidays subject to change based on patient needs.
§Employees must be able to lift 15 – 20 pounds with a repetitive twisting motion and up to 40 pounds occasionally
§Able to push and steer a loaded food cart.
§Substantial physical effort with bending, standing, walking more than 80% of the work time.
§Concentration and attention to detail.
- Exposure to high temperatures from stove, ovens and cold temperatures from freezer and refrigerators.
- Transport trays and supplies to Hospice
- A medium physical workload demand based on a CHP Industrial Rehab. Standard Work Classification Table adapted from the US DOT Dictionary of Occupational Titles
Reports to Clinical Manager, Patient Service Manager, Production Manager as assigned.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Food and Nutrition - Lorain - Dietary
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP