Patient Ambassador Dietary Mercy St. CharlesRequisition R028135 Market Toledo, OH Department Food and Nutrition - Mercy St. Charles Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Delivers and collects patient menus, updates patient records, tallies special items, reviews menu and selections for
compliance to diet order, answers telephone, codes diet orders and nourishments into computerized data base. Assistance
provided to infant through geriatric patients. No direct patient care.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. High school graduate or equivalent. Training and/or experience in allied health field desirable or have completed
college level course in diet therapy.
2. Must be able to read, write, and perform simple arithmetic calculations in order to adjust diet pattern, total calories,
tally short orders, and so forth.
3. Must possess interpersonal skills sufficient to deal cordially and effectively with department, medical staff, patients,
4. Able and willing to learn complicated diets and computer operations.
1. Works in well lit and ventilated office and patient care areas.
2. Sits for long periods.
3. May do some lifting (40 lb.), pushing heavy carts, stooping, and reaching.
4. May be exposed to hazards such as falls, burns, and strains.
5. Exposed to confidential patient information.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0
Department:Food and Nutrition - Mercy St. Charles
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP