Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Documentation Specialist - Mercy Health - Mercy West ParkRequisition R030770 Market Cincinnati, OH Department Nursing Administration - West Park Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
A summary of the specific skills, knowledge and behaviors of this position are: completes MDS and associated records as required by state and federal regulations.Develops resident care plans.Coordinates care conferences.May be required to provide direct resident care as needed.
- Education - Successful completion of an accredited nursing program.
- Experience - Long term care experience required, MDS experience preferred
- License/Certification - Current applicable state nursing license, annual CPR certification, current pharmacology card.
- Skills - Relates to others with concern and empathy, relates professionally to co-workers, customer service skills. Speaking/communicating clearly; handling/gripping; hand/eye/foot coordination; assessing/evaluating; explaining/teaching; problem solving; attention to detail; analyzing data. Ability to see, hear, feel and verbalize.
- Risk Category - Risk Category I - Exposure to blood/body fluids/tissue.
- Working Conditions - Works inside. Several hours per day at a computer.
- Physical Demands - Heavy - (50 lbs) - lifting, carrying, transferring residents, stooping, crouching, standing, walking, restraining.
- Personal Protective Equipment Requirements - As required in the MSDS Safety Manual.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
Department:Nursing Administration - West Park
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP