RN Transfer SpecialistRequisition R027909 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Conduit Health - Transfer Center Shift Afternoons/Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Conduit Health Partners!
The RN Transfer Specialist coordinates patient logistics to assist patient acceptance and bed placement in an environment that can facilitate a higher level of care and/or continuity of care. The RN Transfer Specialist works collaboratively to foster relationships with referring facilities, physicians, and hospital staff in representation of Conduit Health Partners’ Mission and Values. Assistance with data collection for quality purposes will be expected. Professional clinical standards, policy and evidence-based research will guide practice, service and delivery of care.
- Coordinates functions in order to identify appropriate level of care, accepting provider, consultation and access from all potential referral sources
- Works directly with clinicians at each client facility to ensure communication of accurate clinical presentation, timely access, appropriate bed assignment, and accurate patient information documentation
- Proficiency in EHR data entry, telephone and office systems, as required to support operations, while ensuring accurate, timely data entry and the protection of Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Uses critical thinking skills to make recommendations that promotes the best potential patient outcome based on clinical information, patient/physician preferences, and the capability of both transferring and receiving facilities.
- Monitors individual and team compliance and performance
- Participates in process improvement, professional development, peer review and shared governance
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: Associates Degree of Nursing
- Preferred: Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Active Ohio Nursing License.
- Able to be licensed in other states.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Required: 1 year in acute care,
- Preferred: Critical Care or Emergency Dept. EPIC
Conduit Health Partnersis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:36
Department:SS Conduit Health - Transfer Center
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP