RN Triage SpecialistRequisition R029253 Market Cincinnati, OH Department SS Conduit Health - Nurse Access Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Conduit Health Partners!
The Nurse Triage Specialist provides telephonic triage in order to assist callers in to determine the most appropriate level of care provides, virtual monitoring services and facilitates care coordinator within identified business areas within identified scope of practice. The Nurse Triage Specialist follows workflows, utilizes protocols and resources to provide supportive service to patients and customers. The Specialists may be asked to assist with additional functions within the Conduit Health business umbrella as deemed necessary and appropriate within the scope of practice for the registered nurse. Assistance with data collection for quality purposes will be expected. The Nurse Triage Specialist will maintain a standard of performance that prioritizes safety, quality and experience that coincides with the mission of the organization as well as identified key strategic or performance initiates. Professional, clinical standards, policy and evidence-based research will guide practice, service and care delivery.
This position is based in our Cincinnati, OH office
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides telephonic triage or requested support and / or virtual monitoring. Offers subsequent recommendations, education or care advice using decision making tools, clinical judgement and defined workflows.
- Offers subsequent recommendations, education or care advice using decision making tools, clinical judgement and defined workflows. Participates in care coordination by partnering with customer to reduce readmissions, enhance chronic disease management, manage health risk as well as injury reporting. Including scheduling provider appointment and provider communication.
- Ensures accurate, timely documentation in the EMR (including scanning) according to best practice, guidelines or workflows
- Participates in virtual monitoring and subsequent reporting and escalation to support services identified by customer. Provides additional support to Conduit Health Partners business functions as identified to ensure all patient needs are being met and continuity of Conduit Health Partners business operations is maintained.
- Ensures accurate, timely documentation in the EMR (including scanning) per best practice, guidelines or workflows.
-Provides additional support to Conduit Health Partners business functions as identified to ensure all patient needs are being met and continuity of Conduit Health Partners business operations is maintained.
- Participates in process improvement, professional development, peer development, peer review and shared governance
Required Minimum Education:
RN Licensure in any state as indicated by leadership and operations
1 year acute care, critical care or emergency dept.
Conduit Health Partnersis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:24
Department:SS Conduit Health - Nurse Access
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP