Support Services Tech Housekeeping Mercy St. AnneRequisition R031287 Market Toledo, OH Department Environmental Services - St. Anne Shift Days/Evenings Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Responsible for maintaining the sanitation of patient rooms, ancillary areas and nursing stations as well.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. High school diploma or GED preferred.
2. Some experience preferred - may be obtained with on-the-job training or previous satisfactory experience in Environmental services and/or Dietary.
3. Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with supervisors and fellow employees.
4. Knowledge of proper body mechanics for transporting and making occupied beds.
5. Must be service oriented.
1. Possible exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, low levels of ionizing radiation, and other conditions common to a clinical environment.
2. Requires regular lifting and carrying of items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0
Department:Environmental Services - St. Anne
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP