Operations Integration SpecialistRequisition R010224 Market Paducah, KY Department Administration - Lourdes Physicians Service LLC Shift Days Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health!
This is what we were meant to do - Together!
Assesses workflows of on-boarding physicians and incorporating into training Epic (CarePATH), supporting on-boarding physicians and staff with Epic implementation, on-going support and optimization for Central Division (Employed, as well as non-employed Physicians, Occ Health, and Urgent Care staff). Works collaboratively with the Operations Specialists to ensure providers and staff are successful with all quality initiatives including Patient Centered Medical Home, Meaningful Use, all payor incentives related to quality, all regional quality initiatives and provider contract quality goals. Maintains an extreme proficiency with Epic, quality improvement and process improvement.
- Collaborates with Operations Specialists for optimal use of Epic to achieve quality measures by driving quality improvement initiatives, developing key quality improvement initiatives and analyzing quality results.
- Participates in project teams, analyzing new programs, projects or ventures that require analysis of clinical data.Prepares training and presentations to staff and providers engaged in process improvement projects.
- Assists with data collection, production of reports, policy development and application process for Practices to be certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home.Trains and serves as a Practice Coach for PCMH practices.
- Routinely "rounds" with Physician Practices and assesses work flows. Transitions new Practices to ensure "best practice" work flows.
- Trains Physicians and employees ensuring effective use of Epicand Explorys (performance measuring tool).Works with Medical Director for system enhancements and optimization.
- Utilizes, applies and implements key Quality Improvement principles and methodologies such as Lean or Six Sigma
- Works closely with Medical Director to monitor Meaningful Use status for assigned Practices.
- Prepares Practices for efficient and accurate submission of publicly reported measures.
Required Minimum Education:4 year/Bachelors Degree
Specialty/Major:Nursing, Business, or Healthcare related field
Preferred Licensure: RN
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:Minimum 2 years experience with Epic or other EMR. Minimum one year experience with adult learning.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:Demonstrated ability in leading quality and process improvement initiatives. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:Clinical experience preferred.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Physician Services Entity
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP