Speech Pathologist Outpatient Pediatric - Urbana HospitalRequisition R062685 Market Springfield, OH Department Physical Therapy - Springfield - Rehab Therapy Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
- Evaluates patients, gathering pertinent information from various sources, and develops an appropriate treatment plan with specific goals.
- Provides direct therapy to patients on a daily basis. Provides instruction in therapeutic procedures to patients and family.
- Maintains accurate and concise records on treatment provided and patient's progress.
- Maintains set level of productivity without jeopardizing quality. Delivers efficient and effective care to patients meeting and exceeding department standards.
- Maintains departmental policies and procedures regarding safety, infection control, time off requests, and timecard recording. This will include all necessary education and yearly compliance requirements.
- Additional duties as assigned by the supervisor of rehabilitation
outpatient pediatric full time position with inpatient hospital opportunities
Required Minimum Education: Graduate Degree (Masters)
Specialty/Major: Speech Language Pathology
Licensed Speech Pathologist in the State of Ohio; Certificate of Clinical Competency by American Speech/Language/Hearing Associate. May be a clinical fellow Speech Language.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
BLS and CPR as required by hospital
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Physical Therapy - Springfield - Rehab Therapy
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse