STNA Classes McAuley Center starting 6-7-2021Requisition R073756 Market Urbana, OH Department Skilled Nursing Unit - Mercy McAuley Center Shift All Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
STNA Classes Job Description:
- Provides direct patient care under the guidance of the Registered Nurse or designated health care professional in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations and within the policies, procedures, guidelines of Mercy Health.
- Provides basic patient care to include, but not limited to, care and comfort, record vital signs, personal care and hygiene, mobility and wound care, including unit based specialty duties.
- Acts as liaison between patient and nurse to report changes or concerns to nurse.
- Provides accurate, precise, timely documentation when applicable for patient care.
- Uses professional, verbal and written communication skills at all times.
- Provides high level customer service to all patients, patient's family, visitors and all employees.
Mercy Health is sponsoring an STNA Training Program for individuals with a passion for healthcare. This is a 2-week program that includes classroom learning, as well as a hands-on clinical in a long-term care setting. The cost of tuition and testing will be covered, as well as hourly wages during training.
There is a limited number of seats, so not all applicants will receive a phone call. Please note that we will have additional trainings in the future.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- Dependability, compassion, and energetic
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Skilled Nursing Unit - Mercy McAuley Center
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some instances, the nurse’s voice and touch is the last thing a patient will hear or feel. This is part of our calling as nurses, to be there for our patients in all stages of life, from the beginning to the very end.Ali L. Registered Nurse