Pharmacy Tech Certified Pharmacy Mercy Health St. Elizabeth’s YoungstownRequisition R021161 Market Youngstown, OH Department Pharmacy - St. Elizabeth Shift Other Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Reports to Manager, Pharmacy Services; under the general supervision and work direction of the staff pharmacists. Fills patient orders, floor stock, ancillary department supplies and unit dose medication carts for terminal check by registered pharmacist. Enters charges and credits onto patient profile via CRT. Delivers patient medications from pharmacy, returns orders and other pharmacy-bound materials. Maintains drug stock within pharmacy. Prepackages drugs using established procedures.
· High school diploma or equivalent (e.g. GED) required
· Some college work in life sciences desirable
· Must possess national certification as a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
· Must be a registered pharmacy tech with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy
· Previous experience in hospital or community pharmacy highly desirable
· In lieu of prior experience, evaluation period may be extended while on-the-job training occurs
· Familiarity with basic equipment such as typewriter, electronic calculator, etc.
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Pharmacy - St. Elizabeth
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
Nursing is one of the most trusted professions in the world, and it’s because of who we are and how we care about patients.Amanda M. CRNP